We believe that God has called the Fellowship to reach out to all the peoples of the world (Mat 28:18-20). God is using FCCA as a platform for ministries and churches to operate from and to serve as an umbrella-body for those who are functioning in association with FCCA.
Father is busy establishing FCCA as a resource body for the Body of Christ Jesus
Part of our vision is to:
What is FCCA-Int's view on ordination: Mark 3:14 'and he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach'. The Lord ordains someone when and where it suits Him. Man does not ordain anyone to work in the Kingdom of God. FCCA only gives recognition to what the Lord has already started someone's life.
- Give an opportunity for people, who qualified themselves outside denominational churches and are not recognized as ministers and therefore not ordained, to be given a opportunity to be in ministry officially.
- Give membership and therefore covering to churches and ministries that are functioning on their own.
- Ordain ministers that are active in the ministry and who became part of Fellowship of Christian Churches in Africa-International.
- Create the opportunity to develop relationships with other FCCA-Int ministers that will allow you to speak encouragement and counsel into their lives.
- Allow you the opportunity to share your anointing with others through personal contact or by attending conferences.
- Give people the opportunity to minister their anointing at the conferences.
- FCCA allows people to belong to an international fellowship of Christian churches and a vision that goes beyond their own lives and ministries.
- FCCA provides the opportunity to all those who are called of God to move independent and security for those ministering alone.
- FCCA recognizes the call of God on people's lives and promotes stewardship and accountability through membership and ordination.
- Assist you with all church matters as requested
- Ordain ministers that are part of FCCA
- Assist with Marriage Officer's appointments after the first reregistration
- Provide you with documentation, training material and conferences to help you develop to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
- Once a Church or Ministry has applied and their application is accepted, it will be under the covering of FCCA
The primary purpose of the Fellowship is to unite men and women who have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and who have received a calling from God to do one or more of the following:
The secondary purpose of the FELLOWSHIP is to provide a ruling body under which the members can be managed in good order, which includes, but are not limited to the following:
- To reach out to the lost with the gospel of Jesus Christ by all means, including evangelism and missionary activity, to invite the lost into a living relationship with our Heavenly Father.
- To guide and mentor men and women to a place of spiritual maturity in Christ and so to demonstrate the advantages of submission to His Lordship.
- To act as a place of meeting for all who desire to be associated in a Christian Fellowship particularly designed to assist them in building relationships with one another around the guiding principles, the vision, the strategic objectives and foundational commitments of the Fellowship.
- To ordain Disciple or new Members to the status of Ministry Members;
- To recognize the Ministries, including the churches, they represent;
- To select Ministry Members to be recommended to the Dept. of Home Affairs RSA for appointment to the office of Marriage Officers.
- The vision of the Fellowship is to achieve a united body of spiritually mature men and women of God who have a particular calling in ministry.
- This vision was birthed by the Holy Spirit in the hearts of the founding members of the Fellowship and will be taken forward by the following generations of men and women of God.
- The vision of the Fellowship is further to give membership and therefore covering to churches and ministries that are functioning on their own and afford them the opportunity to be in ministry officially.
The Mission of the Fellowship is to achieve its Vision through:
- Leading members to function and fellowship directly under the guidance of the Holy Spirit on the basis of clearly defined biblical principles,
- Exposing members to the functioning of the fivefold ministry, as described in Eph 4:11- 13 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
- Teachings on topics informed by God through the Holy Spirit at the Fellowship's Conferences.
- Training at affiliated and accredited academies and schools of spiritual learning.
- Inviting assemblies, churches and ministries to become part of an international body that has a vision that is larger than their own.
- Cross-pollination through introducing the various ministries and churches united in the Fellowship to other members of the Fellowship, and through encouraging members to invite other members to minister in their respective ministries and churches.
- To bring ministry members and disciple members to maturity in Christ and to help them to be effective in their calling by training, seminars, conferences and fellowship with one another.
- To act as a ruling body for Ministry Members who are appointed as Marriage Officers.
- To ordain Disciple Members of the Fellowship in the regions, to become Ministry Members, who have a clear calling and anointing from God on their lives and have emerged from and have operated in a local Church or a Ministry for at least two years.
- To encourage churches and ministries to preach the gospel strictly according to the Word of God, train believers and care for the poor and needy around them as an outreach and testimony.
- To lead Executive Board members to contact fellowship members in the sub-regions allocated to conferences and other Regional meetings arranged.
- To support missionary work by organizing or financially support ministries who do this in an organized and regular manner.
- To promote the ministry of individuals who serve the Body of Christ in specialized fields, by making their ministry known to the Fellowship.
- To provide an environment where Ministry Members can get help and advice from father figures, and a plurality of counselors.
- To assist in settlement of disputes between a Ministry, Disciple Member and leadership through mediation where such assistance is requested.
- To discourage teachings personal theories and views are not taught to fellow and assembly members, but to encourage Word based teachings.
The FELLOWSHIP subscribes to the following guiding principles:
- The principle of "in the multitude of counselors there is safety" (Prov. 11:14) and "submit to one another" (Eph. 5:21).
- The principle of theocratic leadership and governance. The Fellowship should always build and develop itself around the person and leadership style of our Lord Jesus Christ and not around the personalities of any one or more than its members.
- The principle of teamwork within the body of Christ. Every member of the Fellowship should be involved in decision-making and problem-solving processes where and when appropriate through guidance by the Holy Spirit and within the established Membership and organization structures such as the National and Regional bodies.
- The principle of being non-political. The leadership of the Fellowship shall be guided by the Word of God and not by secular political thinking. In this regard, the leadership, from the desk of the President, shall respond to the political and social questions and issues of the day by opposing what is wrong and supporting what conforms to Biblical principles.